NKMZ-Group, Ltd. top management commits to execute all the requirements to Quality Management System, including Customer, Industry, Statutory and International Standards Requirements, encompassing design and development of packers, packers’ components, including anchors.
Major strategic aim of NKMZ-Group, Ltd. – Strengthening of the Company positions at the Market of oil and gas well equipment manufacture through the development of highly technological products of high quality and long-term collaboration with the Customers.
Company Motto: Technologies, quality, reliability.
Our motor is put into practice through:
- Creation of Company’s image as a reliable business partner.
- Raise of the product competitiveness through implementation of the new design and technological solutions, product of high quality and reliability.
- Close interrelations with Customers, detailed analysis of their requirements, forecasting the future needs.
- Leadership of Company top management, ensuring unanimity of Quality Policy and Quality Objectives, QMS compliance with ISO 9001, API Q1 and API 11D1 requirements and development of internal work environment, favorable for involvement of all employees into attainment of set objectives and continual improvement of introduced Quality Management System effectiveness, product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Establishment of goodwill, honesty and impartiality between Company employees and Customers.
- Compliance with professional conduct and assurance of manufactured product quality in non-routine work situations.
- Continually improve the Company personnel qualifications.
- Use of high performance equipment, its timely servicing, modernization and purchasing the new equipment if necessary.
All the employees are familiarized with, understand and are committed to follow the present Quality Policy requirements.
The Company follows the Quality Management principles and creates conditions for their successful realization through Quality Policy implementation and performance of objectives in each structural sub-division.