- Evacuates gas from under the packer through the gas vent;
- Evacuates gas from under the packer through the gas vent and allows for chemical injection to wash ESP;
- Evacuates gas from under the packer through the gas vent into the flowline to allow for removal of paraffin deposits;
- Evacuates gas from under the packer into the tubing
using gas vent valve of the KGP and KPP series;
- Multiple setting/unsetting cycles within single trip, including new connections.
- PVM-O (KV) packer with a gas vent and a chemical injection port;
- Capillary tubing system.
KOUS-PVM-O (KV) 122-35-35
KOUS-PVM-O (KV) 140-50-35
KOUS-PVM-O (KV) 150-50-35
Casing size (in / mm)
5 ¾ / 146.1
6 ⅝ / 168.3
6 ⅝; 7.0 / 168.3; 177.8
OD (in / mm)
4.803 / 122
5.512 / 140
5.906 / 150
ID (in / mm)
1.378 / 35
1.969 / 50*
1.969 / 50*
Working pressure, psi
Due to continuous improvement of packers, anchors and other downhole tools, applicable specifications and descriptions may not be complete.
* Other Tool ID is available on request.
** Differential pressure ratings — 7252 psi; 10150 psi.
Working temperature ratings 266 °F; 302 °F.
Customer-selected setdown weight.
Higher performance assembly available for hostile environments - K2 Model.
Other sizes of the assembly are available on request.