- Up to 50 stages of fracturing with a ball-drop activation of fracturing sleeves;
- Multiple stages of fracturing with tool-activated fracturing sleeves;
- Selective opening of fracturing sleeves;
- Reservoir compartmentalization to allow flow control, repeat fracturing and reduce water-cut.
- Fracturing sleeve ID matches those of the casing and the liner;
- Fracturing assembly and sleeve activation tools are lowered in the well on tubing or coiled tubing;
- Correct positioning of downhole tools and equipment against fracturing sleeves;
- Activation of the fracturing sleeve is accomplished with a shifting tool and correlated against
the ports of the sleeve;
- Selective or complete opening of fracturing sleeves and fracturing are accomplished in a single trip;
- Fracturing is performed with tubing or coiled tubing;
- Optional reverse circulation upon fracturing and prior to retrieval of the fracturing assembly;
- Single-trip closing of fracturing sleeves is accomplished with a shifting tool run on tubing, coiled tubing
or with a downhole tractor.
Liner size (in)
3 ½, 4, 4 ½, 5 ½, 5 ¾, 6 ⅝
TMK UP FMT, TMK UP PF, TMK UP GF, VrTZ 1, VrTZ 2, OTTG, OTTM and others
The assembly may accommodate other tools, if required.