- Protects the production casing from HP environment
during intrawell injection;
- Helps maintain formation pressure when water supply is
not available or water injection wells can't support it due
to remote location;
- Makes construction of water supply unnecessary, thereby
substantially saving costs.
- Feed-through hydraulic anchor YaG2 (KV);
- Feed-through compression mechanical
set packer PU-M (KV);
- Feed-through axial mechanical set packer PVM-O (KV);
- Downhole flow control valve KZ.
KOUS-DPK (KV) VSP 122-35-35
KOUS-DPK (KV) VSP 140-50-35
KOUS-DPK (KV) VSP 150-50-35
Casing size (in / mm)
5 ¾ / 146.1
6 ⅝ / 168.3
6 ⅝; 7 / 168.3; 177.8
OD (in / mm)
4.803 / 122
5.512 / 140
5.906 / 150
ID (in / mm)
1.378 / 35
1.969 / 50*
1.969 / 50*
Working pressure, psi
Due to continuous improvement of packers, anchors and other downhole tools, applicable specifications and descriptions may not be complete.
* Other Tool ID is available on request.
** Differential pressure ratings — 7252 psi; 10150 psi.
Working temperature ratings 266 °F; 302 °F.
Customer-selected setdown weight.
Higher performance assembly available for hostile environments - K2 Model.
Other sizes of the assembly are available on request.