Main Features and Benefits
- Proppant-tolerant components;
- Minimized casing washout risk if fracturing fluid pumped through the sub;
- Grooves on the housing of the sub to allow communication with the annulus;
- Internally nitrided components are case-hardened, durable and corrosion-tolerant to resist
- Tool's components are plated or coated with phosphate.
- Selective fracturing assemblies.
Casing size (in / mm)
5.0 / 127
Connection* (in / mm)
3.5 NU / 88.9
Length, in, no more than
Weight, lbs, no more than
Total Flow Area of Side Ports, in²
* Optional box (top) and pin (bottom) thread connections are available.
Higher performance valve available for hostile environments - K2 Model.
Other sizes of the valve are available on request.