- Up to 50 stages of fracturing with a ball-drop activation of fracturing sleeves;
- Multiple stages of fracturing with tool-activated fracturing sleeves;
- Selective opening of fracturing sleeves;
- Reservoir compartmentalization to allow flow control, repeat fracturing and reduce water-cut;/li>
- Fracturing sleeves with a ball-drop activation;
- Dissolvable and non-degradable balls options available;
- Up to 50 stages of fracturing;
- Optional closing of fracturing sleeves with a shifting tool for repeated fracturing;
- Fracturing sleeve with a milled out seat can still be closed;
- Fracturing sleeves can be closed with a shifting tool run on the tubing, coiled tubing
or downhole tractor in a single trip.
Liner size, in
3 ½, 4, 4 ½, 5 ½, 5 ¾, 6 ⅝
TMK UP FMT, TMK UP PF, TMK UP GF, VrTZ 1, VrTZ 2, OTTG, OTTM and others
The assembly may accommodate other tools, if required.