Main Features and Benefits
- Opening is accomplished by a half right-hand turn at the tubing string;
- Closing is accomplished by a half left-hand turn at the tubing string;
- Proppant-tolerant components;
- Multiple use within one tripping;
- Tool's components are plated or coated with phosphate;
- Internally nitrided components are case-hardened, durable and corrosion-tolerant to resist
- Selective fracturing;
- Plug operations.
5.0 / 127
5 ¾ / 146.1
OD (in / mm)
4.8 / 122
5.51 / 140
ID (in / mm)
2.36 / 60
2.83 / 72
Connection* (in / mm)
2.875 NU / 73.03
3.5 NU / 88.9
Length, in, no more than
Weight, lbs, no more than
Working pressure, psi
Maximum temperature, °F
* Optional box (top) and pin (bottom) thread connections are available.
** Differential pressure ratings — 10150 psi; 14500 psi.
*** High-temperature (302 °F, 392 °F) model of the valve is available on request.
Higher performance valve available for hostile environments – K2 Model.
Other sizes of the valve are available on request.