- Allows distribution of injected volume between upper and lower intervals;
- Helps regulate the volume injected in each zone by changing choke size on the surface. Valve retrieval is accomplished using a standard wireline unit without unsetting the packer;
- Enables real-time flowrate, pressure and temperature measurements. Data are transmitted through the logging cable to the interface unit on the surface.
- Feed-through compression packer PU (KV);
- Downhole flow control valve KZ;
- Axial mechanical set packer PM-R;
- Gauge mandrel;
- Re-entry guide V;
- Interface unit.
KOUS-DPK-ORZ (KZ) M 122-52-35
KOUS-DPK-ORZ (KZ) M 140-60-35
KOUS-DPK-ORZ (KZ) M 150-60-35
Casing size (in / mm)
5 ¾ / 146.1
6 ⅝ / 168.3
6 ⅝; 7 / 168.3; 177.8
OD (in / mm)
4.803 / 122
5.512 / 140
5.906 / 150
ID (in / mm)
1.378 / 52*
1.969 / 60*
1.969 / 60*
Working pressure, psi
Due to continuous improvement of packers, anchors and other downhole tools, applicable specifications and descriptions may not be complete.
* Other Tool ID is available on request.
** Differential pressure ratings — 7252 psi; 10150 psi.
Working temperature ratings 266 °F; 302 °F.
Customer-selected setdown weight.
Higher performance assembly available for hostile environments - K2 Model.
Other sizes of the assembly are available on request.