- Enables dual completion with single ESP;
- Switching valve (KP) allows temporary isolation of one
of the zones;
- Provides selective metering capabilities for produced fluid;
- Enables real-time pressure and temperature measurements. Data are transmitted through the logging cable to the wellhead interface unit;
- ESP and switching valve can be retrieved without unsetting
- Switching valve KP;
- On-off sealing connector RK-S (U);
- Axial mechanical set packer (retainer) PM-A1 (F).
KOUS-PK-ORD (KP) M 122-52-35
KOUS-PK-ORD (KP) M 140-60-35
KOUS-PK-ORD (KP) M 150-60-35
Casing size (in / mm)
5 ¾ / 146.1
6 ⅝ / 168.3
6 ⅝; 7 / 168.3; 177.8
OD (in / mm)
4.803 / 122
5.512 / 140
5.906 / 150
ID (in / mm)
1.378 / 52*
1.969 / 60*
1.969 / 60*
Working pressure, psi
Due to continuous improvement of packers, anchors and other downhole tools, applicable specifications and descriptions may not be complete.
* Other Tool ID is available on request.
** Differential pressure ratings — 7252 psi; 10150 psi.
Customer-selected setdown weight.
Higher performance assembly available for hostile environments - K2 Model.
Other sizes of the assembly are available on request.