Main Features and Benefits
- Set in a seat of the sub or sent down the tubing string:
- the valve is circulated to a seat inside the tubing;
- the valve is set in the tubing with a wireline running tool;
- Two retrieval options available:
- circulating out by pumping fluid in the annulus;
- with wireline fishing tools;
- Alloy-made test dart allows for quick valve pumpout;
- Simple design;
- Tool's components are plated or coated with phosphate.
- Oil production;
- Squeeze cementing;
- Other well interventions.
KO NKT V-60-43-35
KKO NKT V-73-47.63-35
KKO NKT V-89-60-35
OD (in / mm)
1.693 / 43
1.875 / 47.63
2.362 / 60
Connection* (in / mm)
2.375 EU / 60.33
2.875 EU / 73.03
3.5 EU / 88.9
Length, in, no more than
Weight, lbs, no more than
Working pressure, psi
* Optional box (top) and pin (bottom) thread connections are available.
** Working pressure rating may be increased to 7252 psi.
Higher performance valve available for hostile environments - K2 Model.
Other sizes of the valve are available on request.